Role: Strategic Account Director
Location: Nashville, TN
Start Date: Immediate
Are you interested in helping organizations explore the spectrum of technology solutions from web, mobile to emerging tech such as AR/VR, NFTs, iOT, Metaverse beyond? If so, we have a seat at our table for you to join our team of nerds.
Southern Made is a Nashville, TN based digital solutions lab which partners with market leaders and brand innovators to deliver technology enabled solutions which are impactful, drive engagement, sales and ultimately enable our clients to Explore What is Possible.
As a Strategic Account Director at Southern Made, you will be responsible for full lifecycle sales efforts, from initial call through contract execution. This role requires a background in business development, ideally selling digital solutions such as web and mobile development or emerging technologies. Strong communications skills, excellent problem-solving, ability to start, develop, and nurture relationships, as well as fundamental technical knowledge and curiosity are important to the success of this role.
This position revolves around forging new connections and fostering long term relationships with key decision makers which ultimately translate into projects for our team to execute. Our ideal teammate is someone who is self-motivated and able to dive into the role immediately and utilize their initiative to drive lead generation forward. This person should be prepared to join a highly energetic team in a fast paced environment.
Wanted: A full stack sales professional who generates
leads, ideas and closes deals!
Your Role Includes
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold outreach techniques
- Prospecting and building new business opportunities
- Ability to understand prospect needs and effectively communicate value proposition to prospects
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to close opportunities with senior level executives & decision makers
- Strong presentation skills to share Southern Made’s capabilities and work portfolio to prospective clients and partners across in-person, phone and web conference opportunities
- Creative capacity to develop digital concepts and ideas to support client’s objectives
- Work with internal resources to ensure efficient project hand off
- Ongoing management and proactively expanding success/projects for strategic accounts
- Initiate and build prospect relationships
- Coordinate and schedule online and onsite meetings of key decision makers
- Negotiate and participate in pricing strategy
- Negotiate contract terms within acceptable guidelines
- Effectively transition closed projects to project management team
- Develop prospecting strategy and plan
- Own and manage prospect and project opportunity pipeline
- Represent and embody the Southern Made brand and culture at the highest standard, as this role will be the first point of contact for our future customers. We treat our team and clients as family. It’s the Southern way.
Education and Required Experience
- 3+ year B2B sales experience; proven ability to identify and develop new business with prospects and existing accounts, build/maintain relationships with the decision makers
- Experience in selling technical services
- Foundational knowledge of digital marketing, web development and passion for technology
- Demonstrated track record of sales success within large, complex organizations and in mid-sized environments, brands and/or marketing agencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Base: $65,000 – $75,000 based on experience
- Commission: 10% of revenue
- Place you want to work, with people you want to work with
- Culture of empowerment and growth
- Remote work friendly
- Home office setup budget
- Quarterly in-person team meetings
- Continuous education programs & learning budgets
- Mentorship from experts
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k and Profit Sharing plans
- Healthy snacks and lots of coffee
- Technology reimbursement program
- Personal fitness reimbursement program
- Room to grow and learn inside a small company
- Volunteering options with area non-profits
Is this job right for you? Send an email to [email protected] to get the conversation started!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.